Monday, April 25, 2011

Busy Life and New Life

We are in the middle of a very busy month right now! Right now my parents are visiting. It's so good to be able to spend time with them. They live out of the country, so it's only every couple of years that we get to visit like this. The kids are loving the time with them, and I am enjoying some extra help with everything! I have enjoyed cooking special gluten free goodies for my dad. And I plan on sharing some recipes when I can get to it! :)

In a couple days we will be travelling back 'home' to attend a conference, at the end of which my husband will receive his degree in Theology. Then we will enjoy a week of vacation there before we return back here to the home base. I am looking forward to all of this, but I am also looking forward to the end of it all when I can get back into my own daily routines and life.

Today was a fun day because I had my first real prenatal appointment! We got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time, which is always cool, no matter how many children you have. :) We figured out that I am about 10 weeks along (one week behind where originally calculated, but what I had figured in the first place) and she said the baby seemed to be a little higher than what she would expect for 10 weeks... hm..

So, I will be back in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment