Friday, March 11, 2011

It's a ........!!!

We have a special announcement! We will be adding a new member to our family! In just a few short weeks, we will be bringing home the cutest little ball of fluff you ever did see! It's a baby bunny!!! :D

Today we took the kids to see the neighbors new baby bunnies. They're five weeks old, and super stinkin' cute! The one we picked out is light brown with a little white nose, and extra fluffy. Emma has decided to name it Nera. And if it's a boy, I guess we'll call him Nero. haha :) So tonight we went out and got a cage, shavings, food, and a water bottle.

Emma is excited, as is Jules, and Ethan loved the bunnies too. He liked hanging onto their ears. :) We are hoping that Emma will be able to take most of the responsibility for Nera. I think she can do it.  It will be nice for the kids to have a pet they can pat and hold a little bit. We have a cat, Maggie, but she prefers to avoid the kids.

I didn't think I wanted another pet, but I think the bunny will be ok. It is wicked cute, which made it hard to say no.

In about three weeks I'll have a picture for you. :)

1 comment:

  1. Geez, you scared me for a second with your intro! Can't wait to see pics, I LOVE BUNNIES!!!!

    ReplyDelete