Thursday, March 17, 2011

Spring is Springing

It's been a few days since my last post. Life is busy, in a good way. :) The weather is finally warming up and the snow is melting! For a while it seemed it was one step forward, two steps back! I didn't think it would ever warm up. But every year spring manages to push it's way past winter's icy grip. Today we've got the window's open. It's nice to have some fresh air. Emma and Ethan had a little flu bug last night, and they seem better today. I hope no one else gets it.

All this fresh air and sunny, warmer weather gets me excited about spring cleaning! :) I love getting rid of the junk that's piled up in certain places during the winter. It's liberating. This year we desperately need to clean out the garage. There is hardly a clear path to walk through it. :\

Here are some sites that I have found useful in helping me clean and organize my home.

www.flylady.net/ - If you are feeling overwhelmed with housekeeping this is the site to visit!
www.home-ec101.com/
unclutterer.com/

And if anyone has any other sites to add please mention them in the comments section! I know I can use all the help I can get! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment